Thursday 7 April 2022

Another football card and a total donation figure


I finally got time to sit at the laptop and schedule some posts. I get asked for a lot of football cards by my friend who orders every month.This time I used the coloured digi of Footballer Dave from Pink Gem. As she wanted a red kit I coloured it with Copics.  The backing paper is MFT and I used a last scrap of football paper from a very old paper pad.

I used a stitched square die from The Works, a couple of star punches and some scrabook numbers along with some baker's twine.  I must use this more as I have loads of it in various colours.  I went a bit mad buying it years ago and don't use it enough.

I made 50 0f my brooches for Ukraine hoping to raise £50 but as they quickly sold I made another 17 as that was all the brooch pins I had.  Thanks to generous donations as well as selling all the brooches I raised £147.10 which I sent to the Red Cross appeal yesterday.

 

9 comments:

Magic Maggie said...

WOW - well done for that fantastic total - the card is F.A.B. too.
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)
PS Spencer Davis (not Davies)

meg said...

A great football card Marianne,well done on raising so much money for Ukraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant football card Marianne’s….we’ll done on raising so much money from selling your flower….

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another lovely football card Marianne. Well done for fund rising, hope that the red cross use it well.

brenda said...

Well done on the fundraising Marianne, such a worthwhile cause. And a fun footie card as well.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done on your fundraising, that was a super amount.
Your card is fabulous, love the image and and design, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card in every way Marianne. Congratulations on your donation.
Faith x

dolcreations said...

Awesome card Marianne! I too love the twine!!!
Well done on the money you raised that is fantastic!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous football card Marianne, great digi..

Luv CHRISSYxx