Thursday 21 April 2022

Rainbow bear


I have another of the new coloured simply prints from Lili of the Valley on today's card.  This one is rainbow bear.  I used another of my new Daisy Mae die along with some old Cheery Lynn toadstools, ribbon from stash and a butterfly punch.

I had a lovely play with a new stencil and Card-io stamps following a youtube video on Tuesday afternoon.  It was a great learning exercise and although I am not happy with all of the finished work I learnt a lot so will be having another go. I have kept the one I did so I can see what I like about it and what I don't or didn't quite work as well as it should.

Graham has a training day on Saturday ready for the start of the powerboat season so I will have a crafting day.  The divers and rescue team who are all volunteers have to practice getting the divers out of the water, boat handling etc so he will be enjoying himself as will I at home.

 

8 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely beautiful,love the print and your

brenda said...

It's a sweet image and pretty card Marianne. Enjoy your crafty day.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

What a wonderful card x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love the image and your little embellishments.
I've bought two of the stencils, but not got round to using them yet, looking forward to seeing how you use yours, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Mrianne...adorable little bear

Anne

dolcreations said...

Marianne, I just love this card. You always have the sweetest ideas! Youtube is such a wonderful way to learn. Even though you are not happy with your finished work, don't be too hard on yourself...it is probaly wonderful!
Enjoy your SATURDAY, I love those kinds of days!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute bear and love the die you used to cut the panel! Beautiful design