Sunday 10 April 2022

Vintage car


Another commissioned card for a garage owner.  I have an old map in my stash which I love cutting up to use as backgrounds for car cards.  I distress it with vintage photo distress ink and ripped edges.  The image is one from a pack I bought a craft show years ago,  The chipboard embellishments are also some I have had a long time.  The sentiment is from Stamposaurus and the mileage circle from a Tim Holtz ephemera pack.

I have another carft fair today, a venue I haven't done before so hoping it is a good one.  It is from 11-3 so a nice time to finish.  We will be home before 4 and will be enjoying a cottage pie we made yesterday which just needs reheating and serving with gravy and a bottle of wine.

9 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous vintage card your image and elements perfect

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne..hope you do well today at your craft fair

Anne

Sandra H said...

Gray card Marianne x

dolcreations said...

Marianne, this card is just perfect! You nailed it!
I hope your craft fair goes really well! Let us know. Your cottage pie sounds wonderful to come home to!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another fabulous masculine card! Wow!

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous male card Marianne, love the vintage car and the map as the background, super elements too.
Your cottage pie sounds really tasty, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Fab vintage card Image, and I love your background Marainne - that distressed old map is brilliant!! H9ope the latest craft fair went well.
Pauline xx

Carol S. said...

Hope you had a good Craft Fair. A great card and perfect for the man. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous male inspired 60th Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx