Tuesday 12 April 2022

Bunny hoop blossom

 


As you know I love cross stitching particularly the cute designs from The Little Stitchery, part of Lili of the Valley. I used similar colours to the suggested ones as I have so many threads. 

Sunday’s craft fair wasn’t great but luckily I had one customer who loved my goods and spent £22. I had a sale basket with things I made ages ago, many of them the last ones left of things I don’t make any more and she bought several of those. Part of the problem was people unable to get fuel so worried about travelling. We haven’t done a fair there before so have crossed that one off the list. We managed to get some petrol yesterday but our usual garage was out of stock again. There were huge queues at the petrol stations at the weekend.

So this little chap will be going on my stall on Saturday at my next craft fair. This one is one I have done a few times and has always been good so fingers crossed.

11 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful Spring needlework Marianne. I'm off out of the petrol hunt shortly.

B x

meg said...

Gorgeous rabbit and flowers

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awww... amazing cross stitched bunny and flowers!!

dolcreations said...

Ohhh my Marianne...he is absolutely ADORABLE! HE will sell fast...he is a keeper!

Sarah said...

That really is wonderful Marianne x

Stamps and Paper said...

He's so adorable Marianne..I'm sure he will sell quickly...
Its disheartening when craft fairs as well attended but I can understand why at the moment because of the fuel situation....

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

He gorgeous Marianne, your colours are beautiful, and as always your stitching is fabulous.
Shame about the craft fair, I think people are watching their pennies too.
So far up here in the North, fuel seems to be okay at the moment, fingers crossed, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So cute x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning colours design and creativity ♥

Carol S. said...

Love the bunny, so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx