Tuesday 26 April 2022

Under the ivy


Thanks for your lovely comments on my pocket hugs both here and on Facebook. I find nowadays I very often get more likes and comments on FB than on here, probably because it is so much quicker.  I really appreciate those who take the time to visit my blog as I know how much time it takes to visit and comment.  I cut out several more yesterday as I sold some already.

I have another Card-io card to share today.  I used another new stencil, which I coloured with Distress Oxides.  I am really loving these and ordered three more.  I managed to sell some of my part used distress inks, blending tools and rotating stand as a job lot on Facebook.  I had several I never use so would rather sell them and buy the oxides.  I have kept all the ones I do use.

I created the scene using a Lawn Fawn mini cloud die and salty ocean distress oxide.  The greens are rustic wilderness and mowed lawn.  I used some of my new Card-io stamps to make the scene.

12 comments:

meg said...

The ivy stencilled area encircles your woodland scene beautifully,love this card

brenda said...

The Ivy stencil makes a lovely wreath with the Fox stamped focally Marianne.

B x

Pauline C said...

Another fab scene Marianne, and a beautiful new stencil xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

dolcreations said...

Wow Marianne....you really are having so much fun with these stencils!
That ivy stencil is amazing! I love how you did the wreath and then the fox in the middle!

cuilliesocks said...


Another gorgeous card Marianne, lovely little scene, and colours, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful and so vibrant card, love that little fox, the grass and the ivy stencil!

Doreen said...

Love the scene you have created,just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautifull Marianne, a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to know about the Oxides Marianne, I have a few and never think to use them. Love this scene so beautiful.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Love this scene Marianne and love the little Fox. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I am so loving your beautiful silhouette creations Marianne, they're all so gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo