Wednesday 20 April 2022

Perfect Day


Thank you for all your lovely comments on Mum's painting.  Carol said she hoped I would frame it but it is a canvas so Mum has to varnish it and then it will be hanging in her lounge.

Today's card uses one of several new coloured simply prints from Lili of the Valley.  This one is perfect day.  The paper is First Edition Butterfly Kisses.  I used a new Daisy Mae oval die and and old Doohickey fence, one of my most used dies and some old butterfly dies.

Off to have my nails done this afternoon.  I think I have decided what to go for this time.  I love the purple and daisies I currently have.

 

7 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful Spring/Summer simply print,reminds me of a farmhouse cottage

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I just love that cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely image and the pretty floral papers set it off beautifully.
Lorraine

dolcreations said...


Adorable Marianne! Enjoy your day getting your nails done!!! You deserve it!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card Marianne, love the sweet image and your layout, gorgeous colours too, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable LOTV image and great design! Love the fence!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x