Monday 25 April 2022

Pocket Hugs

 


I have had this idea rolling around in my brain for a few months and finally got round to making these. I love sewing different things and they are a great way of using up scraps of felt and materials. I diecut the hearts and happily sew them in the evenings whilst watching TV. I am hoping they will be popular at craft fairs and in Prima Rosa, the vintage cafe/gift shop where I sell some of my items.

I popped them on Facebook last night and sold some straight away so will have to make more.

12 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful heart gifts

Doreen said...

Gorgeous gifts Marianne.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi they are gorgeous. I am sure they will sell well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely idea Marianne they shoould sell very well

Anne

dolcreations said...

Marianne, what a really nice idea! You have done a wonderful job with your idea! LOVE this idea and it will sell very very well! Good for you!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful idea, I'm sure they will sell VERY well Marianne.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

These are so pretty x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty and a lovely gift to put in the post to a friend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

They are fun Marianne, a great idea - I'm sure they will sell well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I'm sure they will sell well Marianne, absolutely gorgeous little hearts, as always your stitching is fab, Kate x

Tracy Welham said...

They are beautiful, bound to sell like hot cakes. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a lovely gift and I imagine will sell so well at craft fairs! They're all gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo