Sunday 25 November 2018

Not a Christmas card!


I had a change from making Christmas cards with this one using a sweet Elisabeth Bell topper from The Hobby House which I fussy cut. The papers are MFT hearts and stripes, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, sentiment from Inkylicious. I used a Lawn Fawn stitched circle and a Spellbinders heart circle die. The butterflies were cut with a Crafts Too die.

I would like to enter this into the based on a song challenge at Allsorts. Mine is based on I'll be There for you by The Rembrandts (Friends TV theme song).

Another early start today for my last craft fair of the year. It is a lovely Christmas fair and I did really well last year. I then have the hospital shop on Dec 3rd and that will be it for this year.

16 comments:

Funny Quotes said...

Beautiful Christmas Card, Christmas Poems For Family

Janette said...

This is so sweet, one of my all time favourite, images, so pretty...enjoy your day.x

meg said...

beautiful image and card, love the rainbow of coloured ribbon

cuilliesocks said...

So pretty Marianne, lovely papers and I love the colours, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love this sweet image. The ribbon is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet and lovely card!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! She's so sweet!! I love the rainbow colored ribbon!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a sweet topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Really sweet image and like the fussy cutting and the rainbow of ribbon. hank you for joining our 'Inspired by a Song' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Marianne. Love the bright colours
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I've got this stamp and not used it for ages. She is so pretty and love your card design.
I did really well on Saturday at Flegg school and just have another fair on next Saturday and the following Tuesday and that's it for this year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

A gorgeous creation and a very appropriate song, thanks so much for joining in with our 'song title' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne...she is so sweet..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

Sweet and beautiful card! Great song inspiration!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Fikreta said...

ITs very pretty card and so sweet image!
hugs