Wednesday 14 November 2018

All at sea


I was delighted to receive an email from Hunkydory inviting me to review some of their products. I could choose which products I wanted to use and the first ones I am reviewing are the Magnificent Men Toppers. I get asked a lot for cards for men as opposed to boys and people usually want them for the man's particular interest. This pack contains so many different hobbies/pastimes/activities/sports that are going to be very useful.

The images are quite big and I wanted to make a 6x6 card so I cut off the top and bottom. I love the sketchbook and watercoloured style of this nautical image.  I used MFT free spirit papers, added a Cheery Lynn diecut lighthouse and a Go Kreate diecut gull. The little banners were cut from a scrap from the same paper pad using a Fiskars tag punch. I will be back with two more cards I made from them tomorrow.

13 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, this is a fabulous collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Marianne. Lucky you get freebies to work with.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the nautical theme!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Marianne, I love the images and your layout, will look forward to seeing your other creations with the Hunkydory products, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats on your Hunkydory invite! Well done with this masculine card!! It looks fabulous!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Marianne.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

This card is fab hun, lovely use of the paper mixed with the die cuts, any male would love it, hugs Liz xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card.
Wendy xx

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!
hugs

Chrissy said...

FABulous nautical card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Fabulous card and collection of images

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

How wonderful to be asked to review Hunkydory's products Marianne! Love the Toppers you've chosen, this one is utterly fabulous! Love the nautical dies and your fab paper choice. Brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo