Wednesday 28 November 2018

Ho Ho Ho Hedgies


I just had to make a card using this super cute new topper from Pink Gem. It comes with decoupage and can be used to fill an A5 card but I like to use them as toppers. I used some old papers,punched holly leaves and gems and ribbon from my stash. I though the two left hand corners looked bare and was going to diecut some corners when I remembered these silver corners I have had for a few years. I coloured some white card using a silver Wink of Stella pen and punched some tiny stars to finish.

I would like to enter the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge at Simon Says.  A fairly free week for a change which has been good for getting on with finishing Christmas cards etc. I'm not finished yet though,bags and tags and a few special cards still to make.

13 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love those cute Hedgehogs, fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

So sweet!! They are the most adorable hedgies!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely cute card and dies x

meg said...

Love the hedgehogs and your layout adorable card

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the cute hedgehogs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, cute hedgehogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the cute hedgehogs
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

The Hedgies are adorable and a gorgeous card. Thanks for email. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card! Love the hedgehogs and the silver corners!

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this new topper and a great and design Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

very sweet!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Just fabulous Marianne, I love the sweet image and gorgeous papers, super design too, Kate x