Tuesday 6 November 2018

New stash from the NEC


I really enjoyed going to the NEC again this year. It has been a while since I went and I had forgotten what a big show it is. I haven't taken a pic of the essentials I bought, card blanks, tape, kraft card etc. 


I came home with so many ideas for things to make, just need time to make them. I have used the rotary cutter already and it made cutting material much easier than using scissors. 


The nail varnishes have a standard brush and a fine nib. As well as using them for nails you can paint on wood, glass etc. I have had a go on some little glass jars and they worked well.


I only bought one die set and these stamps. As you can see from the picture above I just bought two little paper pads. I would say that was the only disappointment that there weren't any papers like Bo Bunny and Echo Park, just the usual older pads. There was also a lack of cute stamps which was just as well as I really don't need anymore at the moment.

I am spending most of the day in the craftroom as I need to get lots of things made for my next hospital shop next Monday and of course I still haven't made all my Christmas cards yet.

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Marianne looks like your going to be very busy great stash

Anne

brenda said...

Certainly looks like you had a good time there Marianne, tfs.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous craft goodies Marianne
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Well done, you bought a lot of great items!

meg said...

Brilliant buys Marianne

Lisa said...

What a wonderful haul of goodies!! I can't wait to see what you create with them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous goodies, looking forward to seeing what you create.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Busy time ahead then Marianne lol. Your new stash is fabulous, and I see that lovely new Card-io stamp there too. Love the material you bought, lovely designs. Will look forward to your new creations, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow what a lot of lovely goodies you bought.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol S. said...

Will look forward to seeing what you make with your new stash. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

have fun with new pretty goodies!
hugs

Chrissy said...

Lots and lots of scrummy stuff Marianne..have fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx