Thursday 15 November 2018

More for men


Two more cards for men using those Hunkydory toppers I told you about yesterday. The Little Book of Magnificent Men is a really useful addition to anyone's collection. Both these cards would suit my hubby. I kept this one really simple again using MFT Free Spirit papers. I simply used the offcuts of paper, reversing the stripes and added a sentiment.  The topper was bigger than I needed so I just cut off some of the sky.


This one would actually be suitable for females too and the sentiment I used is actually from the female teenage sentiments from LOTV. I used the same paper pad. This time I used the two pieces of music paper that I cut off the top and bottom of the image and added some punched musical notes.

I have some lovely purple papers and garden toppers to use and will be reviewing those soon.

19 comments:

Chrissy said...

Both are really awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kath said...

Lovely cards - I especially the music one which would be good for some of the teenagers in our families.
Kath x

Isobel said...

Super cards x

meg said...

Two brilliant makes

cuilliesocks said...

Two fabulous cards Marianne, super toppers, the music one would suit my hubby, your designs are brilliant, Kate x

cotnob said...

Two more fabulous cards created using this super kit Marianne.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous male cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anne said...

I don't really use HunkyDory but these look like very useful images Marianne, I really like the music one
Anne x

Lisa said...

They are both so fabulous!! I love the images and the background papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra H said...

Two very lovely cards x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two super masculine cards!!

Carol S. said...

Two brilliant cards and love the music one. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards the colours are awesome on the second one.x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! These are fantastic Marianne! Such fabulous masculine makes! Those toppers are brilliant! They're both gorgeous, but I've got my eye on that musical one, with such a musical hubby! Love it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

These are just great they are lovely designs I rarely use toppers I just wish at present to have more time to use some of my unused stuff Love and hugs Carole x

Christine Dol said...

Great cards Marianne...you always do something different which I love, that way I get ideas!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous male cards. Marlene

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Hugs