Thursday 1 November 2018

NEC

Very excited today as we are going to the NEC to the Creative Craft show and Crafts for Christmas. We stayed overnight at a Premier inn so will be up early for a cooked breakfast to keep us going and off to the show which opens at 9.30. I was lucky enough to get complimentary tickets from Jayne at Stamposaurus so that saved a lot. I haven't been for a few years but there are a lot of stands I want to see and as I have only been to one big craft show this year we decided to go.  I have some Birthday money, thanks Mum, and some money from my recent sales so will be treating myself to some new goodies. Scheduled a post for my blog for tomorrow with a card.

8 comments:

Kath said...

I hope you have a great time at the NEC.
Kath x

meg said...

Enjoy your day out

Christine Dol said...

Have Fun Marianne!!!

cotnob said...

Have a super day Marianne, I hope Graham is going with you to carry all of your purchases.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Have a fabulous day at the craft show, don't spend too much, on second thoughts, just go for it, Kate x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Have fun sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

I hope that you have had a wonderful day and can't wait to see what goodies you bought.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

thats so great!
have fun!