Friday 30 November 2018

Give me a hug


This is one of four cards I made for making Cards magazine using Le Holland coloured digis. I was asked to do a feature using fun flock. I love Lee's digis and was very pleased with the feature. I used a Go Kreate die and Nitwits papers. I love making a frame with these dies. I used a clear sparkle pen on the background and it swooshed to give a snowy effect. The sentiment and stitched circle dies are Lawn Fawn and I used MFT layered snowflakes. I added some white glitter to the fun flock.

I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Simon Says and inspired by a song at Allsorts (My song is Baby it's cold outside)

Looking forward to an evening out with hubby tonight. Pizza Express then the theatre to see a comedian we both like, Hal Cruttenden.

18 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne

Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne

Anne

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marianne just love these cute images have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

meg said...

Adorable image and card, love the shape

Crealientje said...

oohhh very cute!
I like the cute polar beer and pinguïn.
Have fun tonight!
Hugs Crealientje.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable and I love the sparkly snow!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Christine Dol said...

Oh I like this adorable card...
I love the image!
Have a fun evening!

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image Marianne and love the fun flock snow with glitter..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

Aw how cute, love the sweet card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

ITs so pretty!

cotnob said...

A sweet card Marianne, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

That image is super, super cute!! A fabulous card and love the snowflakes. Hope you had a good night. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, wonderful image and layout, lovely papers as usual, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... Love, love, love!!! Super sweet image and fabulous design
Pinned
https://www.pinterest.it/pin/534802524499689323/

Mervi said...

Gorgeous creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
welcome again with our new theme;-))m