Sunday 11 November 2018

Blogger commenting problem

As well know Blogger has a hissy fit from time to time and causes problems. I am having trouble commenting on any blogs which have embedded comments rather than a pop up window. My profile comes up as Google account with no picture. Sometimes I can add my name and blog URL and then after clicking various pictures to say which has a car etc eventually I can comment. Other times I can’t comment at all.

So if you have embedded comments could you please change them to a pop up window. It only takes a moment. All you have to do is go to settings, click post, comments and click pop up window next to comment. That way I can start commenting on your blog again.

We are out for a meal at ASK Italian with friends tonight and then going to a 60’s show at the theatre.  Should be a good night.  Enjoy your Sunday.

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Have a good day too!
Hugs
Linda xx

Debbie said...

I've changed mine hun, thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you're still having problems. Have a lovely night out. Enjoy. Hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your problems with blogger. I have already the popoup window.
Good italian dinner! :D

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, Blogger is such a pain at times, I think I have a pop up window, hope it all gets sorted, have a lovely evening, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

I have changed mine when you last mentioned it to me Marianne but it seems like you are still are having problems.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sally H said...

I'm having a similar problem when I use firefox, but on Chrome it isn't a problem. Which browser are you using?

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

So agree Marrianne. I changed mine years ago. I've found Chrome more responsive with such issues.. as Google owns bl9gger and Chrome. They are happier together than other web browsers