Sunday 26 August 2018

Wheeeeeee!


I have used one of the old LOTV art pads for my card today and also some old LOTV papers Snow Princess. You can still buy them as digi papers from Nitwits. Now I did something I am sure you have all done at least once, diecut one of the papers, placed it behind the image, added more diecuts and almost completely covered the diecut edge of the paper! I used a Lawn Fawn border die, Joy tree and Memory Box stitched snowflake dies. The sentiment is one of the new ones from LOTV.

We are going out for breakfast this morning and a walk. It is supposed to rain this afternoon so maybe a movie and start a new jigsaw this afternoon. Looking forward to the new drama, Bodyguard tonight.

18 comments:

brenda said...

What a super bear image Marianne, makes for a very sheery card.

I know you are a big Poldark fan, well eventually we got to watch the latest series, it stared recording when we were on holiday and with all the hot weather never got round to watching it until this week, thoroughly enjoyed it. Nicely poised for the next series.

B x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely image and great details.
Enjoy your breakfast and have a nice day!
xxx Margreet

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous card Marianne, I love the colours and design.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

meg said...

Brilliant make, love the polar bear

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable image and design! Love the purple choice!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I love your card this morning, it's a gorgeous image and your papers are beautiful too, Kate x

Christine Dol said...

This is sooooo you Marianne...your gorgeous use of purples and the image is super duper cute!!! I sure hope I can be on your Christmas card list this year!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image!! It's so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Marianne..such a fun cute image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful xx

Carol S. said...

Love this polar bear and I have the stamp. Gorgeous papers and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debra K. said...

Wonderful Christmas card Marianne! I love the name of you post, it made me smile when I saw your card. Lovely card design with the tree and snowflakes. Debra x

Janice said...

Great image and lovely colours.
Janice x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh too super cute Marianne!! Love this sweet scene and the colours and card design are gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo (I've totally done the whole 'covered all my diecut borders thing too! LOL)

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!
hugs