Tuesday 28 August 2018

More Hobby House


I seem to have a little phase on certain images and so today I have another Hobby House topper for you. These are always coloured so beautifully.  I have used First Edition Merry Little Christmas papers from last year.  I love these papers. So far this year I have only bought one small pack of Christmas papers from Hobbycraft. There don't seem to be many out yet and those that are out are not very inspiring. I shall continue using those I have and I love using non Christmas papers from Christmas cards too. The tree was cut from white glitter card using a Dee's die which comes n 5 sections (not to self, must use this one more often). I added a LOTV sentiment and a wooden snowflake coloured with a white Wink of Stella pen.  I would like to add this to the holidays challenge at Creative Inspirations and the cutest snowmen at Christmas with the cuties.

I had a good day yesterday, getting several cards and a couple of small plaques made but no scrapbook layout. I also spent some time on a jigsaw we started on Sunday and read my book. I do love a good thriller and am currently reading The Widow by Fiona Barton which is very good.

18 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous snowman topper, love the papers you teamed him with and your layout.

Jennifer said...

Love this card, Marianne.

Jennifer. x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the paper and beautiful snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

LOve your happy little snowman Marianne lovely card

Anne

Sarah said...

Fab card Marianne. Love the tree xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. I always love the colours tone of Hobby House images. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

Rene said...

Oh goodness! I love this so much!!!! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! He's so cute!! I love the tree and snowflake!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

What a jolly sweet snowman, it's a gorgeous image and a beautiful card Marianne, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, such a jolly snowman topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really cute card! Love the sparkling tree!

Carol S. said...

An adorable snowman and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this! From the super cute topper (love the added snow detail) to the lovely sparkly tree. All the elements work perfectly together. Lovely sentiment too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

MaryH said...

A darling Snowie, and as you say, so beautifully colored. I like the 'snow' effect too. I love this Dee's tree (and mine is a NBUS) - it looks terrific with teh glittered papers. Also the combination of the red & white candy stripe with the taupe tree paper is so very pretty! TFS & Hugs

Carole Pollard said...

Loving hts card perfect topper an d lovely colours love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

Love that topper, I've not seen those before. I have that tree die too and not used it for a while - great idea to make it glittery!
Anne x

Christine Dol said...

Oh boy...this is awesome Marianne!

Fikreta said...

So lovely card!
hugs