Saturday 11 August 2018

Sparkly decorations


I bought these MDF decorations at Doncaster and I am pleased I have the ready so early. I didn't want to make them too fancy. I used various sparkle brush pens, Zig Acrylista pens and white emulsion on the snowman. I hope you can see some of the sparkle. I added some little wooden decorations to the signposts. The snowmen were decorated with glitter heart enamel dots and pearls.

Off to set up the hospital shop today as we are planning a day at the coast tomorrow if it isn't raining and we are in the hospital shop on Monday. I won't be taking these until September though.

15 comments:

Isobel said...

They’re really lovely x

meg said...

fabulous selection Marianne, sure to sell out

brenda said...

These are really pretty Marianne, sure they will be popular.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gosh you've been busy Marianne they should sell really well

Anne

Christine Dol said...

What a great set of Christmas decorations. Super cute and great idea!

cuilliesocks said...

These are just fabulous Marianne, such fun and I'm sure they will do well on your stall, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations, I am sure they will sell.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

Super decorations Marianne, I'm sure they will be popular.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love them all!! And together, they make such a fun wintry scene!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ella's Design said...

Well done you for being so organised, Marianne...I usually can't think about Christmas until at least the end of November, but even I've managed to make a couple of Christmas cards and it's still Summer?!
I love the deer (have a bit of a thing for them?!) and I'm sure they're really sparkly IRL! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

What lovely decorations Marianne. I am sure they will be snapped up come September xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohh golly these will sell like hotcakes, Love them. How cute is the wee snowman!! Hes brill, Hazelx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely signposts for Christmas!!

Fikreta said...

those are so nice!

Tina Z. said...

amazing decoration!