Thursday 30 August 2018

Waiting for Santa


I can't keep up with all the cute new digis and toppers from Pink Gem but when I saw this one I just had to use it straight away.  This is one of the printables which come with extra layers for decoupaging.  I wanted to keep my card flat for posting so I just used the main image. I searched through my papers as I wanted the backing paper to match his hat and finally found this sheet in an old Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat pad.  The sentiment comes with the image. I diecut a 5 part tree sing an Elizabeh Crafts die and added a layered snowflakes using MFT dies.  I don't know if the white glitter card I used for the tree and snowflake shows very well but it makes a lovely sparkly card.

I would like to enter the holidays challenge at Crafteezee and the anything goes challenge at Simon Says.

We are of to Ipswich today to see the matinee performance of a new musical An Officer and a Gentleman. It is at selected theatres before heading to the West End. I hope the lead actor is as handsome as Richard Gere. 

14 comments:

Isobel said...

Gorgeous x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This little elephant is cuteness indeed! Lovely card!

meg said...

sweet image and card

Linda Simpson said...

Cute image and a beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is lovely Marianne, I love the colours you have put together and the added die cuts look perfect...xxx <3

Lorraine said...

That little ellie is so cute. A fab card Marianne
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! He's so adorable!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

So cute!! Hope you have a fab time at the theatre xx

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and love his hat. You can see perfectly well the beautiful sparkle on the tree and snowflake. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

so nice card!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable image and a beautiful card, Kate x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an enchanting topper! Love that sweet ellie. Love the sparkly embellies too, they finish this sweet card so beautifully. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, your card is gorgeous, Liz x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet Christmas Elephant card, great job Marianne.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby