Friday 10 August 2018

Walking the dog


A change from Christmas today with a card I made for a friend's daughter's Birthday. She is 15 and has two dogs which she takes to dog shows including Crufts. I just bought this stamp from somebody on Facebook and knew it would be perfect for her. I don't think she will be wearing this outfit at the moment though. Her favourite colour is blue but I added a pop of red with the mug to match the paper which is First Edition Wanderlust.  She has been coloured with Copics and I used a MFT mini cloud stencil and chalks for the sky.  I found the sentiment in my stash.  I liked the simplicity of it but wanted to add something and remembered the dog wash tape and that just finished it off nicely.

Challenges
Penny Black and more at Allsorts I spy something beginning with B (blue, bow, butterflies, Birthday)
All Dressed Up anything ADU goes

17 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful x

meg said...

love the stamp and your colouring, great to be able to find the doggy washi tape

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the image and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Glennis F said...

That is such a lovely card, a great image too

cuilliesocks said...

Love this image Marianne, and that paper is gorgeous, great colours and a super card for your friend's daughter, Kate x

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The image is so beautiful!! I love, love the washi tape!! The papers are gorgeous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Marianne, a super image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

This is such an adorable card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card great colouring and beautiful paper!

Carol S. said...

Love the background paper and the image is brilliant. A great card and design. It's a bit chilly tonight! I even had to find my winter slippers, as I felt that cold!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

Sounds like the perfect image for the young lady Marianne and I just adore those backing papers, I know I don't use them often but think I need them. Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge and well done on four 'B's'.

B x

Sarah said...

A lovely card, the paper is incredibly pretty xx

Fikreta said...

its so adorable

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Marianne, I really LOVE this gorgeous card hun. That paper with the lovely image is such a good pairing. Love the way you've coloured her and the pretty soft clouds. Gorgeous creation right down to the cute line of doggies! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design love the colours and papers they are perfect with that stamp Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Ellibelle said...

I am so loving this card, gorgeous image and such pretty papers!
Thank you so much for joining us At Penny Black and More challenge with us!

Ellie