Monday 27 August 2018

Summer fun


I really am trying to work my way through my toppers. I still have plenty more to keep me going for quite some time. This one is from The Hobby House. I used some old LOTV papers again, Up, Up and Away. They are so useful for 7x7 cards like this one. The sentiment stamp is from Little Claire. I used MFT stitched sun and cloud dies.

Challenges
Crafteezee Summer

Hubby is out for the day today as the Powerboat Club are part of the Lions Gala Day. That means a crafting day and I am planning to get a lot made including some Copic colouring and hopefully a scrapbook layout.

15 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really cheery card Marianne and a fab camper van.

B x

Isobel said...

Great card x

Stamps and Paper said...

Super card Marrianne your coloured the camper van beautifully

Anne

meg said...

beautiful way to say goodbye to our summer, really feels like Autumn here, love your card

cotnob said...

A fun summer themed card Marianne, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne...I think this a favourite now for a summer card! LOVE it!
You lucky girl crafting today....sooooo jealous! But so happy because that means we get to see your creations!!!!! I am looking forward to your layout and cards!!!
Have a wonderful day!

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Marianne, I love the image and your design, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful summer card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I absolutely love the image!! The sun and clouds are fabulous touches!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

This screams summer Marianne. A lovely topper and well matched papers xx

coops said...

Gorgeous card Marianne.Fab summer image and colours :D

Rene said...

This is super cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Carol S. said...

A great card and love the VW. Gorgeous colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous topper! I utterly LOVE this Marianne!! An absolutely brilliant card in every way. The clouds and sun dies finish it perfectly!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

super fun card!
hugs