Wednesday 1 August 2018

Shhhh unicorn sleeping


As unicorns are so popular I thought I would make a plaque using one of the precoloured Pink Gem digis. I added some clear sparkle to some of the image using a Wink of Stella pen. The paper is from an old LOTV pack and I added some strips of glitter washi tape. I coloured the rainbow hearts using Spectrum Noir glitter brush pens and a Wink of Stella pen. I must say I prefer the Spectrum Noir pens as they have a lot more glitter. I added some flowers from Wild Orchid and a few pearls.

14 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful

Isobel said...

Beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a gorgeous design Love an d hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! Love the unicorn.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww... Adorable!

Stamps and Paper said...

You've decorated your heart beautifully

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marianne, lovely image and beautiful embellishments, I love your little MDF makes, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh, it's so sweet!! The sleeping unicorn is beautiful!! I love the heart shape and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A pretty plaque Marianne, such a cute unicorn.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A pretty Unicorn image and a gorgeous plaque. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

Love the cute image.xxx

Fikreta said...

its super sweet!
hugs

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, cutie patootie Marianne! Love your off the page creations. You've made some utterly stunning creations this year, loving this and your wee fairy doors especially! Hugs, Wends xoxo