Thursday 2 August 2018

It's that snowman again


Isn't it funny that I have used this stamp twice since I bought it at Doncaster yet I have other stamps I bought ages ago and haven't used yet. I decided to paper piece his umbrella and coloured the rest with Copices   I coloured the sky with chalks and used a new MFT mini cloud stencil. The papers are LOTV Nitwits 'Twas the Night. I used a stitched square die from The Works and Marianne snowflake dies. The sentiment is one of the new LOTV ones. I added some fun flock mixed with glitter on the snow and used a Viva pearl pen.

I am so glad the weather is a bit cooler as I feel more like colouring again. I have missed it and am really hoping the temperatures don't get so high again. The highest we recorded in our car one day was 36.5 and it was unbearable.  The garden has really benefited from some welcome rain at the weekend and start of this week.

16 comments:

brenda said...

A great card and colours Marianne.

B x

meg said...

Adorable snowman and beautifully paper pieced umbrella

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Xxxx

Isobel said...

A beautiful card x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely dsign for this fun snowman!
...Here it's still very hot ...

Linda Simpson said...

Love this snowman and brilliant paper piecing too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute little snowman c ard Marianne

Anne

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful and fun!! I love the paper pieced umbrella and the touches of snow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brill, I love this stamp!! H x

KraftyKoolKat said...

He is still looking cute & happy Marianne & pleased with his patterned umbrella.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a great stamp Marianne and love his paper pieced umbrella..


luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love the paper piecing and he is rather adorable!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this design that paper piecing looks fab Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, he certainly is a fun snowman.
It's hot here again today and even hotter tomorrow I think.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

It's beautiful card!
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous card Marianne, great snowman and love the paper pieceing, great design and papers, Kate x x