Monday 13 August 2018

Another ellie


I really love this felt pattern from LOTV and this is the latest one I have made. I make them at 125% and add a hanging ribbon. This one will be on my stall at the hospital today. 

We had a lovely day out yesterday. We started at a lifeboat day and I bought 3 jigsaw puzzles for £3 each on the animal charity stall. I also bought one of the books on my reading list for 50p.   I have so many books to read and always have a book on the go. As soon as I finish one I choose the next one to start. Then we saw a sign for a seaside them flower festival in one of the next villages so off we went and then we ended up at the coast at Cromer. Had a lovely walk round there and then came home, finished a jigsaw and cooked dinner. 

15 comments:

meg said...

love the colours you used for this little guy

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the sweet elephant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

He's adorable Marianne

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!!!!

Glennis F said...

Sounds a lovely day out - love your Ellie too!

Isobel said...

Love the elephant and I’m sure it’ll sell well. What a lovely day you had yesterday x

Carole Pollard said...

Loving these felt animals and this is my favourite so far he's just adorable I'm sure he will have a new home this evening good luck with the shop sell lots and so glad you had such a lovely day out yesterday Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

He's adorable Marianne, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

He's just adorable Marianne, fabulous little make, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, it's so sweet!! I absolutely love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Ellie. Glad you enjoyed your day out.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

This is just adorable Marianne! I sure it will sell quickly! Sounds like a good day out.

Chrissy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day Marianne and your little elephant is adorable..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and I bet you didn't bring him home!! Beautifully stitched too. Hope you had a good day at the hospital. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So cute!