Sunday 5 August 2018

Sparkly unicorn


In amongst the Christmas decorations I have been making I found time to decorate this unicorn. I only bought one (MDF from The Range) to see what it was like decorated. It has been painted with Rustoleum cream chalk paint. I then coloured, the mane, tail and horn with various glitter brush pens and added some small flowers from Wild Orchid.

Hubby is out in Bedford today volunteering on the powerboat rescue so I have a day all to myself which will involve lots of crafting.

15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You decorated this unicorn so well, how beautiful!

Stamps and Paper said...

He’s lovely Marianne love his floral mane

Anne

meg said...

love the unicorn, beautifully coloured and decorated

brenda said...

What a beautiful Unicorn Marianne and looks very grane adorned with flowers.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful idea i love this it looks so pretty I bet you sell this straight away unicorns are very in at present Enjoy your crafty day Love and hugs Caorle x

Linda Simpson said...

A great gift idea for a little girl.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my how gorgeous is this, beautifully decorated Marianne. These well go well on your stall I would imagine, just perfect for a little girl's bedroom in time for Christmas, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is so magical Marianne, love the mane xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Marianne, I'm sure you will have lots of requests for more of these.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Marianne, fab job mrs. Hugs xx

Anne said...

That's lovely and something a bit different Marianne, I'm sure it will go down really well on your stall.
Hope you enjoyed your crafty day
Anne x

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful floral mane!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

He is gorgeous and love the pretty flowers. Lovely colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its amazing!
love it!