Friday 17 July 2020

Time for tea and cake


It feels so good to back in my craft room. There is just the bookcase to paint which Graham is going to do downstairs probably next week and then next Thursday afternoon and Friday morning we will be taking everything out again to have the carpet laid. At least we won't have to strip the shelves this time. I will take some photos once the carpet is down.

Si I had a play with some LOTV digis. The sentiment is from It's time to party set. I added the bunting, tepot and cakes from the new Tea Party set. The diecuts were made using Joy dies and I found some bunting ribbon in my stash which may be from Crafty Ribbons.  Back tomorrow with a penguin.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Marianne.xxx

meg said...

Great birthday card

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Marianne x

Viv said...

Lovely card Marianne!

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant birthday card Marianne an I love the sentiment


Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the verse. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How exciting to be nearly back in your craft room. YOur card is really lovely, great sentiment.
Take care
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Marianne, great sentiment and coffee pot and cup and saucer, super design too Kate x x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, I'll look forward to seeing the photos of your completed craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!