Wednesday 29 July 2020

Snowy in the pink


When I was sorting through my stamps the other day I decided to stamp some of my Christmas Penny Black stamps. This is Snowy of course and I just had to stamp him a couple of times so expect to see him again soon. I coloured him with Copics and used lots of fun flock on his hat. The papers are American Crafts and the lattice fence die is MFT. I thought it would make a change to diecut the trees using oddments from the paper pad.I used white glitter card and a Memory Box stitched snowflake die.

14 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant card ( if I remember correctly, this is one of your favourite stamps)love him and your papers

brenda said...

A quick peek and hello after a bit of an enforced break, pretty card as always.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh what a cute pink snowman/lady, love the pink dots and trees, hope you are enjoying your new craft room, lucky duck...xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Marianne lovely image x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, a jolly snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute Christmas card. That snowman is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Super Cute card Marianne.This snowman is coloured with such a vibrant colour...I love it! This is one of my favourites! How's the NEW craft room!!!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Snowy is one of my all time favorite Christmas stamps....lovely card Marianne.

Anne

Viv said...

Lovely Snowy never disappoints - and he looks great in his flocked outfit and warm scarf! Great card.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, I love the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love this card Marianne, and Snowy is so sweet, his hat is wonderful. Gorgeous papers and especially love the trees, brilliantly designed, Kate x

Claire said...

Love your snow man he looks amazing
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and love the colouring and fluffy on scarf and hat!

Fikreta said...

it's very beautiful