Wednesday 22 July 2020

Birthday penguin


I have used one of the new Birthday penguins from LOTV for today's card. I went for a lovely bright fun card to match the image.
Image - LOTV balloons
Medium - Copics
Papers - MFT stripes and stars oddment from stash.
Dies - Sizzix stars, MFT wonky stitched oval
Sentiment - LOTV

The Sizzix thinlets die is a really old one I suddenly remembered I had. I do like rediscovering and using some of my old products.

Today we are off to collect the new carpet for my craft room. yesterday Graham painted an old pin bookcase I have in my craft room to my stamps. Photos will follow once the room is completely finished.

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Darling card, nothing like cute penguins. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really fun and happy! Love the cute penguin and the papers choice!!

meg said...

Bold bright papers and a fabulous image a wonderful card

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is adorable x

Carole Pollard said...

Brillint fun card gorgeous design and loving the papers an£ dies Gld your Craft Room is nearly done I will.be looking forward to the pictures Love and hugs Carole x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous penguin card Marianne lovely bright colours....a new decorated craft room how exciting..looking forward to seeing your photos

Anne

cotnob said...

A lovely, bright and cheerful card Marianne, cute penguin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Marianne and such fabulous bright colours and lovely embellishments. Looking forward to seeing the new room, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card, the penguin is a real cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Deborah said...

Lovely bright fun birthday card. Looking forward to seeing your newly decorated craft room.
Deborah

Hazel (Didos) said...

This week guy is so cute, what agreat card, looking forward to seeing the completed room, Hazelx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful bright and happy card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx