Monday 20 July 2020

A trip to the hairdresser


Had a rare day in the city today. In the morning I had an appointment for a two year eye test and ordered some new glasses. Then we had a delicious lunch in a nearby restaurant before I headed to the hairdresser for a much needed haircut and colour. I couldn’t believe how much my hair had grown. The back was really irritating me that length as it refused to straighten or curl under.


I feel more like my old self again and it will be so much cooler.

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Sounds like a great day Marianne, quite a bit off your hair, you have lovely thick hair, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL

cotnob said...

Your hair looks great Marianne, I'm leaving mine for a while longer.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely great cut Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to get in the salon chair!! A fabulous cut x

Fikreta said...

its looks so nice!