Sunday 12 July 2020

Sneak peek


I managed to get a card made as I didn't need access to much. The inky background is one of a range of new background digis which are perfect for people like me who don't do inky. I like to use papers for my cards but I do love these. They are transparent png files so you can merge images over them and then colour. The penguins are also from a new range. Both the background and penguins are from LOTV and will soon be available. I coloured the image with Copics, using a white wink of Stella pen on the snow and snowflakes. I diecut a banner using a die from The Works and glitter card and added some glittery enamel dots.

The craft room should be finished on Monday apart from the radiator and bookcase being painted so I hope to move back in on Tuesday. Next week I should have some cards to show you.

14 comments:

meg said...

Wonderful background and image a gorgeous CAS card

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely penguin card Marianne and what a good idea for the pre coloured inky background

Anne

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, cute penguins and I love the background - I'll have to check these out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Isn't this way of crafting so good? Love those penguins and a great looking background, must get mine out again.

Take care
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh so cute love these penguins, hope your craft area is completed soon, I too hate a messy craft room/area. x

Sarah said...

What a good idea and you have showcased the concept brilliantly with this cute card xx

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Marianne, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

What a great idea for the background....love this card Mariann! Do you think you will share some craftroom pictures!!

Chrissy said...

Cute little cuddling penguins Marianne and I love the background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Oh this is so very cute Marianne

June x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great make. Good to hear that all is about done in the painted room, Hazelx

Carol S. said...

Very cute image and a lovely colourful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx