Friday 31 July 2020

Football


The lady who keeps ordering cards from me asked for another 9 cards.  She has been off work sick for some time and I assume isn't going out. She must send a lot of cards as these are for August. Luckily I had 7 suitable ones in my stock, just adding ages to a couple. I had to make a couple though. This is a 7x7 for her hubby.

I used a Hunkydory topper along with the old Docrafts Mr Mister papers. I picked out the green from the topper for the backing card and I found a matching leather strip in my stash.

We are off to visit my Mum today and take her to a local garden centre for a look round and to have some lunch, It will be her first outing since lockdown, apart from the occasional walk to the hairdresser or shops so I know she is looking forward to it. 

15 comments:

Claire said...

Love this I struggle so much for masculine ideas
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card.
Enjoy your trip out with your Mum
Lorraine x

meg said...

fabulous card love the slightly vintage feel to the image, hop you have a great day with mum

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Enjoy your time with your mum. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic male card, nothing like this one for a footy fan. xx

Sandra H said...

Love your card Marianne Male cards are not as easy to make but this is fab x

cotnob said...

A great masculine card Marianne, a super vintage football image.
I hope you have a nice day with your Mum.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful masculine card, football is always perfect for male!

Stamps and Paper said...

Great football card Marianne....hope you enjoyed your lunch

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male vintage football card! Hope you all have a wonderful time at the garden centre.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great masculine card, love that image. Hope you had a great time with your Mum at the garden centre, have a super weekend, Hazel xx

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Susan M said...

It's a great card ,love the image and the lovely papers!

Chrissy said...

WoW..this is awesome Marianne..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic card. I hope your mum enjoyed her trip out. Creative Blessings, Tracy x