Sunday 5 July 2020

Snowball fight



You may have seen a Humphrey card I made recently. I bought whilst I had the coloured toppers out I would use one of the Winter ones to make a Christmas card. I used Your Next Stamp Winter plaid papers and MFT layered snowflakes. The red and white striped wooden tree was left over from a plaque I made a couple of years ago.

My Christmas pile is very small so I really must try to get some more made. Crafting is a bit more challenging at the moment as my stuff is spread across two rooms whilst Graham is decorating. No decorating this weekend though, he will start again tomorrow.

13 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely warm Christmas card Marianne.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Wendy, wonderful cute topper and fabulous colours, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Humphrey card Marianne love the tartan papers

Anne

cotnob said...

A cute Christmas card Marianne, a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful and cute Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute card, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

So cute what a fabulous image love the snowballs x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Marianne, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeously designed card, love how you place each paper in it's place perfectly.xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Christine Dol said...

An adorable Christmas card! I love the image and the papers!

Pop's Cards said...

Such a pretty scene, I love the little tree to, a super cute card hugs Pops x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very lovely and sweet image and delightful colouring Marianne

June x