Tuesday 28 July 2020

Christmas Card making


Firstly welcome to all my new followers. I have a couple of new followers on Google and about 30 on Bloglovin' so thank you so much for joining me and please feel free to comment.

I really need to get cracking on more Christmas cards and now my craftroom is finished I really have no excuses. LOTV will be launching their Christmas range next month but in the meantime I am using one of the new all occasions penguins.  The papers are Lawn Fawn Winter Plaid and I diecut them then added some doodling. The snowflake die is a Joy ice crystal one.  I added some sparkle to the snowflakes on the image with a clear sparkle pen.

Back tomorrow with a snowman.

13 comments:

meg said...

An adorable image and card

Kath said...

The penguins are so cute - a lovely card.
Kath x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Marianne, love the cute penguins.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A cute card Marianne, sweet penguins.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So cute just love those penguins x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Those penguins are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute little penguin card Marianne...love your glittery snowflakes

Anne

Christine Dol said...

ADORABLE....you always do the most adorable cards! I have been working on cards too for Christmas I just have to post them!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely penguins and a lovely card.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute image, love the penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Cute image and a super design, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super cute!!! These penguins are just adorable!