Monday 3 September 2018

Vintage new home card


We had a good day yesterday, the weather was gorgeous, the breakfast was yummy, went all round the garage sale, didn’t buy much but we walked 13000 steps. You may have seen the new home card I was asked to make which was on my blog last Friday. This is the card I made to send to the couple. As a complete contrast to the other card I went for a vintage style. The paper is Crafter's Companion vintage Wedding and I added some scrim from B&Q. The sentiment is Inkylicious. I used an old Tim Holtz on the edge townscape die I haven;t used for ages. I diecut it from kraft and coloured one house with Copics.  The sold sign is a Stamposaurus stamp and I added some green burlap and wooden flowers.  I would like to enter the anything goes challenge at Simon Says.

Another busy week ahead, how did I have time to go to work! Looking forward to a facial and back massage this afternoon.

15 comments:

meg said...

beautiful sentiment and card, love the die cut houses

Sue said...

This is lovely Marianne, I love the rustic design and those gorgeous die cut houses...xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card l love the kraft card used it's so effective x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created Marianne, I love the vintage look and that beautiful sentiment, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A great card Marianne. Glad you had a good day & managed all those steps. Hope you enjoyed your back massage & facial.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the texture and the sentiment!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Great die cuts and fabulous card Marianne..love the burlap border for grass and added flowwers..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Lovely rustic feel Marianne, loving all that texture too.

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Love the very rustic look of your card and great textures. The sentiment is lovely too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Love this design its so pretty Love and hugs Caorle x

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beautiful, love the different textures and sweet little houses.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Have a great day :)

Fikreta said...

Ver nice card.
hugs