Monday 10 September 2018

Let it Snow

This is my favourtite of the new DSB Word Art images. No surprise there as this one has a snowman. Being precoloured they do make quicker cards. I used my fave Bo Bunny Altitude papers, Crafter's Companion icicle die and MS snowflake punches. All it needed to finish were pearls and Stickles.

Challenges
Creative Inspirations anything goes 
ABC Christmas S is for snow 
The Ribbon Girl anything goes 

Out early today to trade at the hospital. The shop is packed with so much this time as I have put all my Christmas cards and decorations out. I have spread them around the other things but next month will have a Christmas display with them all together I think.

16 comments:

meg said...

Another beautiful word image and card

aussie aNNie said...

What a cute card. x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this gorgeous card Marianne, beautifully created, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute creation Marianne. I hope you do well today with the sales.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the adorable sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable! Love the image with that sentiment and the whole design!

Lorraine said...

Hi hun just love this card the icicles are brilliant I love them and the colours are gorgeous too x

Wendy said...

Loving all your gorgeous cards using the new fabulous word art images, this snowman word art is my favourite too!
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

I'm sure you had a great day at the hospital. A brilliant card and precoloured images are so useful at this time of year. Great colours. Hugs, Carol s.xx

cotnob said...

Another super Christmas card Marianne, I love the fun sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs

Sarah said...

Glad you have shared this cutie with us at Christmas with the Cutie Pies xx

Lorraine A said...

Wow you're on a roll Marianne! another gorgeous card!!! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

Cute snowman, great card, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely snowman Christmas card, thanks for sharing and joining the fun at Christmas with the Cuties challenge. cheers Sue x