Tuesday 25 September 2018

Carol Singing Bear


My new Christmas art sheets arrived from LOTV yesterday and I will be making some samples with them and the new papers once they arrive,  However I couldn't wait to get started so I used some digi papers from LOTV which will only be available until the end of the month so if you want any of their digi stamps, simply prints or papers you only have a few days left to buy them and they are on an incredible offer too.

This cutie is from the new carol singing sheet and I diecut him with a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die. I added some snowflake ribbon, a LOTV digi stamp and a snowflake banner  cut using a die from The Works.  I added some fun flock to his hat and used a Wink of Stella clear pen on the snow.

Challenges
Creative Inspirations anything goes 
ABC Christmas S is for snow 
The Paper Shelter sentimental

18 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

brenda said...

Another really pretty Christmas card Marianne. I'm so pleased LOTV are doing papers again - not that I use them often but I do love to buy them!

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and lovely card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

meg said...

He's a cutie Marianne, love the papers you teamed him with

Christine Dol said...

I love the paper you used with this adorable bear! I have finally started my Christmas cards!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous image it makes a lovely card Marianne

Anne

Gina's Cards said...

This is so adorable. Love the colours and fabulous design. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Debbie said...

So cute. Absolutely love LOTV papers. Must treat myself... see what you've started Marianne.... ha ha... adorable card. Hope you're well. Xx

cotnob said...

A cute card Marianne, he is adorable.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a precious image and beautifully colored and showcased on your wonderful Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter Challenge "Add A Sentiment" this week. Hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Marianne and such lovely papers too, Kate x

Carol S. said...

She is very cute and love the papers too. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is just so sweet! Love the gorgeous image and fab paper combo. So so sweet. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Marianne. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Fikreta said...

so very sweet card!
hugs

Helen said...

So cute - love the colours too!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x