Friday 7 September 2018

Jingle all the way


Well it has been a few days since I posted a Christmas card but as DSB are launching some new Christmas images and sentiments on Monday at LOTV I have three to share with you over the next few days. I used one of the precoloured Word Art images. The papers are some of my faves Bo Bunny Altitude. I love the mix of aqua, teal and purple. I used an old MS snowflake border punch and my latest Christmas die. Isn't that a cute die at the top. It came from The Works and cuts beautifully. I added some bells to match the sentiment. They have very small holes so were quite difficult to thread but I'm glad I did as they finish the bunting off nicely.

Challenges
Creative Inspirations anything goes 
ABC Christmas T is for teal

18 comments:

meg said...

stunning card, love the die cut and the colours you chose

Isobel said...

Beautiful card, love the colours x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne. Love the stamp and those fab papers.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

A pretty seasonal make Marianne, I'll be humming that all day now.

B x

Christine Dol said...

I love these little dies Marianne...what a great idea to place them along the top. The little bells are cute too!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome creation Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Marianne, love the big word image and the Christmas bunting is brilliant, Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing colors combo and love the bunting!

Sarah said...

Love the colours on this card Marianne. I too have a few dies from The Works and have found them to be excellent xx

Lisa said...

So absolutely beautiful!! I love the papers and the die along the top!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

Love the colour combo and the pretty snowflake die cut. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A fun Christmas card Marianne, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rene said...

This is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Marianne..love the banner and the tiny bells.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

very pretty!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) I love the banner and the papers and layout are fab :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Such a lovely Christmas Card, Marianne, beautiful colours you have used. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. We would love to see you again.
Dorte x