Monday 24 September 2018

I must look my best


I loved making this card for my friend Lynsey. She loves fairies, pink, flowers and glitter and this card has all of those.  I used an image from an old LOTV art pad and diecut with a MFT wonky stitch oval die.  The papers are Anna Marie which I distressed. The lovely ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and I used some of their lace for the bow. The sentiments are LOTV, flowers from Wild Orchid. I found the pink leaves in my sash and they matched perfectly. I added glitter to her wings, powder puff and flowers.

Challenges
Crafteezee anything goes 
Creative Inspirations anything goes

I came back from Cornwall with some images coloured so hoping to get crafting later today. I am also expecting some of the new LOTV Christmas papers and art sheets to make samples and I have a craft fair on Wednesday so back to being busy as usual.

16 comments:

meg said...

love the delicate feminine tones in the papers and image, gorgeous lay out and card, Hope you had a fabulous holiday

brenda said...

This is a delight Marianne and all so beautifully embellished.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful this is just the perfect card for Lynsey bet she loved it.Love the pretty lace and those leaves what a find its amazing what we have hidden away.Enjoy your crafty day Love and hugs Carole x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card, love it!

cotnob said...

A perfect card for Lynsey, I'm sure she loved it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Marianne and a sweet image


Anne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and feminine! Love this LOTV image and the shabby look of your card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute & pretty Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carol S. said...

I love this fairy and perfect for Lynsey. A fabulous card design and all beautiful papers and flowers. Stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so sweet Marianne. I love this image and your fabulous girlie card design is just delish! Love the spray of flowers and those gorgeous papers! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debra K. said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely card design with your fabulous embellishing of lace, ribbon and flowers. I'm sure Lynsey loved her card. Debra x

Katie said...

Cute card and design

Sarah said...

A wonderful girly card Marianne xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love this card Marianne, very pretty. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT