Saturday 22 September 2018

Home from holiday

We have been away on holiday since 13th September. We stayed the first night in a Premier Inn at Weston super Mare and then Friday morning finished the journey to Cornwall. We stayed in a lovely cottage in a little village near Truro. On 21st we travelled as far as Watford and spent another night in a Premier Inn and will be driving the rest of the way home this morning. Breaking the journey up that way is so much better as it is a long way to go in one day. We should be home early afternoon and the first job will be a bit of unpacking, get the washing machine going and then shopping.

I took my Copic case and some images with me along with lots of sewing so I am hoping I am coming home with some coloured images ready to make into cards and some completed sewing projects.

If I haven't managed much commenting whilst I have been away I will catch up with you all as soon as I can.

8 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Missed ya! Your posts are always a routine for me in the mornings! But...so glad you had a nice time away...good for the soul!

See ya soon!
PS..I started my Christmas cards!

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased that you had a lovely holiday in Cornwall Marianne - we love Cornwall, it's a super county, I hope the weather was kind to you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad you have had a nice break away Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Cornwall is lovely, beautiful scenery, pleased you had such a good time, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Love Cornwall and when I lived in London as a child, it was always a go to place for our holidays. Glad you had a good time. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Sounds like a great holiday Cornwall is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the sewing Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh how lovely! We loved our visits to Cornwall. It's one of my favourite places in England. So glad you had a lovely time and fingers crossed, you got your colouring and stitching done! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

oh thats nice!
hope you have lot of fun!
hugs