Sunday 30 September 2018

Commissioned Wedding Card


I was asked to make a card using this lovely LOTV image for a Wedding which you can see was yesterday. This is a digi simply print and today is the last day you will be able to buy it along with all the LOTV digis. I used an old LOTV paper pad as the card is 8x8. The pretty rose ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the flowers are from I am Roses and Wild Orchid. I coloured and sparkled a wooden heart too.

Challenges
Crafteezee anything goes 
Creative Inspirations anything goes

A few jobs this morning then hopefully back to the Christmas cad making. How are yours coming along? I am doing very well this year.

13 comments:

brenda said...

I always think that is a lovelt wedding image Marianne and you have finished it beautifully.


B x

meg said...

Romantic card, love the soft hues and embellishments

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous wedding card Marianne

Anne

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful wedding card and love the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous and so sweet wedding card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Marianne, I hope the Bride & Groom had a super day.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous Wedding card. Love the design and I'm sure the recipients will treasure it. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is gorgeous Marianne, I love this image and how you've framed it with those lovely blooms. Beautiful papers and layout, I'm sure the happy couple will treasure it, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wedding card Marianne, love the topper
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I love this image and the card is so pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Wedding card Marianne, such a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so pretty Marianne! I love the soft embellies and lovely paper. A beautiful palette for this pretty creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!