Saturday 15 September 2018

Cheers!


Our new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge is one for the ladies. I used this fun precoloured digi with Lilybee Victoria Park papers. The sentiment is Little Claire. I added the ribbon and then couldn't decide how to decorate it. I don't often have a blank like that, usually the card comes together easily. However as soon as I decided on diecut flowers and used various paper scraps I was happy with the result. I used some Gerbera dies from Printable Heaven and inked the edges, added diecut leaves using a Britannia die and some pearls.

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Haha, she looks like me today Marianne, great card.xx

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

meg said...

She reminds me of an aunt, smashing card Marianne

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marianne
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A great creation Marianne, love that sentiment.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! She's too cute!! I love the sentiment and the pretty flowers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

I love this card Marianne, it's such a wonderful image, super layout to, Kate x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and fun!

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun design and that's a perfect sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh bless, Im with not thinking of candles now! Great card, Hazelxx

Fikreta said...

great card.
hugs