Thursday 6 September 2018

Giddy Up


I have the second of my LOTV furry friend art sheet cards to share today. This is such a cute image. I used a MFT wonky stitched rectangle die, Echo Park dots and stripes papers, corner rounder punch and a LOTV sentiment. I love using spots and stripes to create layers on a card.
Challenges
The Ribbon Girl anything goes
Creative Inspirations anything goes

We are off to my Mum's today to do some cleaning jobs for her (the parts she can't reach) and then we will all go out for lunch.

16 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet card Marianne, the image takes me back to young childhood when I had a rather stubborn pony.

B x

meg said...

laughed when I saw the sentiment, she'll need luck to get the pony to move, love it.

aussie aNNie said...

ADORABLE X

Isobel said...

Aw this is a really cute card . Beautiful x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute! Love the orange tones and the cute image!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Marianne. Could you come & clean the places I can't reach!!! You are a lovely daughter to your Mum.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely image and another nice card, Mary, The Ribbon Girl

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne,a sweet and fun image.

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is just gorgeous, lovely sweet image, great design, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

She is so cute and love the warm colours of the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Rene said...

This is soooo sweet and I love the sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a fun image,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

It's so beautiful card!
hugs

Andrea said...

Lovely Marianne. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x