Thursday 20 September 2018

Olivia


This is another of the new cute digis from Pink Gem, Olivia in Boots. I used the precoloured one to make my plaque.   I coloured some wooden snowflakes with a Zig wood craft pen and then used a clear Spectrum Noir sparkle brush pen. I added some diecut MFT Winter Trees and a Memory Box stitched snowflake. I used fun flock on her hat and added sparkle to the ice with the sparkle pen.

Challenges
ABC Christmas T is for teal 
Creative Inspirations anything goes

15 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful decoration, the image is adorable

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Marianne. I love the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Isobel said...

Beautiful. Marianne I love how you know everything you use. I can’t remember where anything comes from x

Christine Dol said...

WOW this is super cute Marianne!!!!!!!

cotnob said...

This is sweet Marianne, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Rene said...

This is so cute! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Marianne, Kate x

Carol S. said...

She is super cute and love the papers too, my favourite colour teal! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable plaque with this cute bird!!

Debra K. said...

This is just so cute! Such a Lovely image who looks right at home on your plaque. Great paper choice and love your painted and glittered snowflakes. Debra x

Sue said...

This is a really lovely project Marianne, I love that cute owl and the colours you have used are perfect...xxx

pinky said...

So so cute and the colours are so eye catching! Hope you enjoyed your holidays!

Fikreta said...

its so very pretty!
hugs

Helen said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x