Wednesday 10 March 2021

Simply flowers


Thank you for all the Birthday wishes for Graham for Monday. He loved his movie themed card. I have used some new images from LOTV called simply cute flowers. They launched last week along with the main images. There are lots of flowers, leaves, birds and butterflies which are handy to add to any of their main images. I decided to create a card just using some of them along with one of the new simply cute sentiments.

I created my arrangement in Word. I inserted each one into a new document, then formatted them by clicking text wrapping through. This allowed me to move them where I wanted them. I rotated the foliage and sent them to the back along with some of the flowers. It took a bit of playing around with until I was happy with the arrangement.  I coloured it with Copics.

The papers are pink ephemera, some of the new digi papers from LOTV. I used a MFT wonky stitched rectangle, Joy flower and Memory Box foliage dies.  The butterflies are from Poundland. I coloured one of them with a burgundy Copic.

11 comments:

Ela said...

Very pretty your card, wonderful colours. Hugs Ela

meg said...

A fabulous card with a beautiful floral arrangement

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, card, stunning colours and designed creation. x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card.. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

Very pretty and a lovely blend of pinks

dolcreations said...

We are still in winter mode here so seeing your spring flowers on your card is so welcome! Your colours are so pretty I love the shades you chose!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

As always a beautifully presented card.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely mix of flowers and papers, and beautiful colours too!

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Marianne, lovely floral image and gorgeous colours, beautifully designed, Kate x x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, love the colours and those flowers...

Luv CHRISSYxx