Friday 19 March 2021

Butterflies


This is the first card I made using some of my new goodies. I challenged myself to make a card using only these rather than using an image. 

The papers, wooden butterfly, sentiment die cut and ribbon are all from the new Butterfly Kisses range from Craft Label.  I even used the two tiny butterflies from the banner diecut. I also used MFT stitched scallop border and pierced banner dies.  I backed the banner diecut with the new white adhesive glitter card.

Back with another purple card tomorrow.



 

11 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous papers layout and card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I just love those colours. Your new goodies are fabulous. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is pretty Marianne, this looks like a lovely collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative card

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marianne and a fabulous design to show off the gorgeous papers
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Marianne, gorgeous papers and design, love the purples, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So pretty and those papers are fabulous! I love using only dies, but I'm challenging myself with stamps LOL :D

Mrs A. said...

This is gorgeous. The colours are lovely and of course I love the butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Sure is pretty, purple lady. I remember winning goodies from you with the most beautiful purple doilies. xx

brenda said...

It's a really super colour palette Marianne.

B x

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!