Thursday 11 March 2021

Seesaw


This is the last of my commissioned Mother's Day cards. I have used another coloured simply print from LOTV.  The papers are some old LOTV ones back from when they did paper pads.  These are so useful for 7" cards as they are 8" pads. I used some ric rac and Crafty Ribbons lace. I tried an old technique with some of the flower stalks, wrapping the wire around a cocktail stick. I added a burlap and punched butterflies. I also used MFT wonky stitched rectangle and stitched scallop border dies.

 

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

You just have to love these toppers, I still have two folders of them and not used many at all. Thanks for inspiration. Love the lace..x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

A fabulous topper teamed with gorgeous papers and embellishments

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne love the topper

Anne

Sandra H said...

So lovely Marianne is your Mother’s Day and card x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

cotnob said...

Another pretty card Marianne, a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margaret R said...

Cute bunny lovely card would also be suitable for Easter.

dolcreations said...

Awwww this image on your sweet card is super cute! I love the flowers and that paper!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable, what a great card Marianne. Gosh that takes me back - wire around a cocktail stick, fabulous :)
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, I have this old LOTV paper pad, I keep it jealously, as I love it so much. :D
Lovely card, so sweet!

cuilliesocks said...

Love this gorgeous card Marianne, what a sweet image and fabulous design, as always beautifully embellished, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

A pretty and colourful card. Love the Bunny and all the gorgeous embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Marianne,lovely design and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx