Monday 22 March 2021

On the farm


I managed to make another scrapbook layout for my Cornwall scrapbook. The photos were taken at the farm where we rented the holiday cottage. The gorgeous wisteria is outside the farmhouse and the calves were just a few weeks old and so sweet.  I used papers, ribbon and a wooden butterfly from the new Craft Label Butterfly Kisses collection. The letters are also new from Dovecraft called mini printed letter tiles. Hop over to their website as they have some great bargains and postage is free over £15.

 

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely page of memories Marianne

Anne

Doreen said...

Love your page..gorgeous pics.xxx

dolcreations said...

Beautiful layout Marianne!!! You did a wonderful layout!

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, it took me back to my childhood living on a farm.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous layout and I love the colours Marianne, super photo of you both and those little calves, lots of gorgeous embellishments too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Great page Marianne the Wisteria is beautiful, lovely photo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous page Marianne. Stunning wisteria.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A beautiful layout to keep your country memories! Love the purple!

brenda said...

I'm running very late this week so just popping in for quick hello and peek, great creation as always.

B x