Saturday 27 March 2021

Footballer


I was asked to make a card for someone who likes football and remembered I have this coloured digi from Pink Gem. I found a last sheet of football paper from a very old pack and an odd sheet from a Crate Paper pack.  I used a MFT wonky stitched oval die and a Hobbycraft star punch. I used an old crimper on the stars. The ribbon has been in my stash for ages and has been very useful, something else I don't have much left unfortunately.  The sentiment is an old stamp from Little Claire. I like the simplicity of the font.

 

13 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous fun footy card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card for a footy fan Marianne.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super football card with lots of texture and details, with great colouring Marianne.
Faith x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant male card, fab image and colours
Lorraine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne perfect for a footy fan

Anne

brenda said...

Very topical with the current England qualifiers Marianne and perfect for the footie fans.

B x

dolcreations said...

It is so perfect Marianne!!!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Perfect for a footy fan Marianne, it's a cute image and I love the background paper, I'm sure he will love it, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marianne, great image,paper and ribbon, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, just perfect for a football fan!

aussie aNNie said...

Neat card and remember using this when on their DT ages ago. Have seen that background paper too before, awesome card.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x