Wednesday 17 March 2021

New goodies


 Well I ended up doing all kinds of things other than crafting yesterday. However I did get a lovely craft delivery with my latest DT pack from Craft Label, formerly Trimcraft. This time we were given an amount of money to spend on their new website which I much preferred. It was lovely choosing what to buy and I only spent 43p over my allocation. We were asked to choose some of their newest items which I did with the Butterfly Kisses range. They have some great bargains on their website like the card blanks and some of the older paper pads. I have used a lot of my grand plans pad so got another as there are some great designs for male cards.

Today I am definitely having some crafting time so hopefully will have something to share tomorrow.

9 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely selection of items Marianne - enjoy your crafting.
Kath x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these wee items are lovely, off to browse the store, Hazelxx

Jackie T said...

Wow that is an amazing selection. I can't wait to see what you make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super collection of craft goodies Marianne, I like the look of the Butterfly Kisses collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! AH! What a great selection of goodies. Enjoy.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

wow these look so good...x

dolcreations said...

Oh don't you just love when you get new stuff! It makes us sooo motivated to make another card! I have some goodies coming in the mail soon too! I love the mauve ribbon...I know you like your ribbon too! Beautiful items Marianne!

cuilliesocks said...

All your new stash looks fab Marianne, looking forward to see what your created with it, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful new items, love those butterflies!