Sunday 28 June 2020

Sneak peek


As well as the tea party initials Lil of the Valley are launching a set of cute mice and bunnies along with lots of little extras like butterflies and bunting so you can create your own scenes. I used Mouse and Bird along with one of the general sentiments. 

Medium - Copics
Dies - Go Kreate frilly 10, Memory Box clouds
Punches - Xcut  corner punch, MS fern, umbrella (no brand)
Flowers - Wild Orchid
papers - Crafters  Companion vintage lace

We are off to see my Mum this morning so that will be nice. Tomorrow Graham is going to paint my craft room ceiling so we will have to move some of the stuff out. As he is doing it rather than a decorator it means we don't have to have everything out at once. Crafting this week will be a bit more challenging though so will have to see how I get on depending upon where things are.

And the good news is I have an appointment for a haircut and colour on 20th July, hooray!

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great shape and lovely card, the flowers are a nice added touch.
My hair has grown to my shoulders, very blonde still with a touch of covid grey but looks good, and much healthier since not having colours or foils.xx

meg said...

A fun card,pity the weather is the same as the gorgeous image

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous image lovely card and design too Marianne enjoy your visit to your m ums and great news regarding the hair appointment x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is so cute Marianne and I love the shape of it....rain here on and off this morning...how nice having your craft room decorated...

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, good news indeed that you got an appointment to get your hair done, the hairdressers over Englandshire will be raking in the money, good for them.
Your card is beautiful lovely sweet image and I love the card shape. Beautiful papers and embellishments too.
Have a lovely visit with your Mum, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi this card is gorgeous. That image is so cute. I have a hairdersser's appointment on 25th July. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Love the shape of your card and the image is so sweet! Love the little flowers you placed along the bottom.
Enjoy the process of your newly renovated craft room...my hubby just finished mine! It is so nice to have a room just for our crafting!
Enjoy your day!

brenda said...

What a very pretty shaped card Marianne.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shape of the card and the wonderful details on it making it so very pretty. I had my hairdresser ring me yesterday, I have an appointment on the 13th IF they are to still open, it will depend on the Welsh Assembly!
Take care
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image. Good luck with the decorating too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is adorable, what acute make. I hope your craft room decorate doesn't interfere too much with you making things. My haircut is the week after yours!!! Thankfully I was growing a horrible cut out so its had plenty time go get longer!! Hazel xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this shape, I tried to get it but they shut their doors, this is such a cute card the image is so pretty I love your colours hugs Pops x